Star Rotors warrants to the original retail or first consumer purchaser that its rotors will be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal and reasonable use for sixty (60) days from the date of purchase.
Star Rotors obligation under this warranty is limited to the repair or, at Star Rotors option, replacement without charge except for transportation, of any rotor, which in Star Rotors option is defective in material and workmanship. Such repair or replacement shall not include removal or installation.
This warranty shall not apply to:
1. Any defect, malfunction, or failure caused by damage in transit, off-highway use, or by abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence..
2. Rotors that have been altered or repaired.
3. Rotors that have not been installed in accordance with Star Rotors instruction, or installed without also replacing the brake pads at time of installation.
4. Rotors that have corrosion or cosmetic flaws occurring after the purchase due to washing, chemicals, caustic cleaning agents, climate condition, or neglect.
5. Appearance defects in rotors that have been mounted after purchase or have been sold as able blemished product.
6. Rotors that have been installed on a vehicle they were not ordered/designed for.
The Star Rotor warranty is valid only for a rotor purchased in the western hemisphere and when the rotor is returned to the authorized dealer from whom it was purchased, freight prepaid together with proof of purchase.
THIS WARRANTY IS THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY GIVEN WITH RESPECT TO THE ROTORS AND ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED. NEITHER STAR ROTORS NOR AN AUTHORIZED STAR ROTOR DEALER WHO SELLS THE ROTORS IS RESPONSIBLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTAL DAMAGES, SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS AND/OR DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE LIMITAIONS ON IMPLIES WARRANTIES AND/OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.